Руководство Европейского Общества по Гипертонии по контролю артериального давления в домашних условиях: итоговый отчет Конференции Второго Международного Консенсуса по контролю артериального давления в домашних условиях
Об автореРедакционная Статья
1. Manoia G, De Backer G, Dominiczak A, Cifkova R, Fagard R, Germane G, et al. 2007 Guidelines for the Management of Arterial Hypertension: The Task Force for the Management of Arterial Hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). J Hypertens. 2007;25:1105-87.
3. Guidelines Committee. 2003 European Society of Hypertension-European Society of Cardiology guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension. J Hypertens. 2003;21:1011-53.
5. Chobanian AV, Bakris GL, Black HR, Cushman WC, Green LA, Izzo JL Jr, et al. The Seventh Report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure: the JNC 7 report. JAMA. 2003;289:2560-72
7. Asmar R, Zanchetti A. Guidelines for the use of self-blood pressure monitoring: a summary report of the First International Consensus Conference. J Hypertens. 2000;18:493-508.
9. Parati G, Bilo G, Mancia G. Blood pressure measurement in research and in clinical practice: recent evidence. Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens. 2004;13:343-57.
11. O'Brien E, Asmar R, Beilin L, Imai Y, Mallion JM, ManciaG, et al. European Society of Hypertension recommendations for conventional, ambulatory and home blood pressure measurement J Hypertens. 2003;21:821-48.
13. Parati G, Ulian L, Santucciu C, Omboni S, Mancia G. Difference between clinic and daytime blood pressure is not a measure of the white coat effect. Hypertension. 1998;31:1185-9.
15. Pickering TG, Davidson K, Gerin W, Schwartz JE. Masked hypertension. Hypertension. 2002;40:795-6.
17. Parati G, Mendis S, Abegunde D, Asmar R, Mieke S, Murray A, et al. Recommendations for blood pressure measuring devices for office/clinic use in low resource settings. Blood Press Monit. 2005;10:3-10.
19. Ohkubo T, Imai Y, Tsuji I, Nagai K, Kato J, Kikuchi N, et al. Home blood pressure measurement has a stronger predictive power for mortality than does screening blood pressure measurement: a population-based observation in Ohasama, Japan. J Hypertens. 1998;16:971-5.
21. Hozawa A, Ohkubo T, Nagai K, Kikuya M, Matsubara M, Tsuji I, et al. Prognosis of isolated systolic and isolated diastolic hypertension as assessed by self-measurement of blood pressure at home: the Ohasama study. Arch Intern Med. 2000;160:3301-6.
23. Ohkubo T, Asayama K, Kikuya M, Metoki H, Hoshi H, Hashimoto J, et al. How many times should blood pressure be measured at home for better prediction of stroke risk? Ten-year follow-up results from the Ohasama study. J Hypertens. 2004;22:1099-104
25. Asayama K, Ohkubo T, Kikuya M, Metoki H, ObaraT, Hoshi H, et al. Use of 2003 European Society of Hypertension-European Society of Cardiology guidelines for predicting stroke using self-measured blood pressure at home: the Ohasama study. Eur Heart J. 2005;26:2026-31.
27. Ohkubo T, Asayama K, Kikuya M, Metoki H, Obara T, Saito S, et al. Prediction of ischaemic and haemorrhagic stroke by self-measured blood pressure at home: the Ohasama study. Blood Press Monit. 2004;9:315-20.
29. Asayama K, Ohkubo T, Kikuya M, Metoki H, Hoshi H, Hashimoto J, et al. Prediction of stroke by self-measurement of blood pressure at home versus casual screening blood pressure measurement in relation to the Joint National Committee 7 classification: the Ohasama study. Stroke. 2004;35:2356-61.
31. Nishinaga M, Takata J, Okumiya K, Matsubayashi K, Ozawa T, Doi Y. High morning home blood pressure is associated with a loss of functional independence in the community-dwelling elderly aged 75 years or older. Hypertens Res. 2005;28:657-63.
33. Okumiya K, Matsubayashi K, Wada T, Fujisawa M, Osaki Y, Doi Y, et al. A U-shaped association between home systolic blood pressure and four-year mortality in community-dwelling older men. J Am Geriatr Soc. 1999;47:1415-21.
35. Bobrie G, Chatellier G, Genes N, Clerson P, Vaur L, Vaisse B, et al. Cardiovascular prognosis of 'masked hypertension' detected by blood pressure self-measurement in elderly treated hypertensive patients. JAMA. 2004;291:1342-9.
37. Mancia G, Facchetti R, Bombelli M, Grassi G, Sega R. Long-term risk of mortality associated with selective and combined elevation in office, home, and ambulatory blood pressure. Hypertension. 2006;47:846-53.
39. Sega R, Facchetti R, Bombelli M, Cesana G, Corrao G, Grassi G, et al. Prognostic value of ambulatory and home blood pressures compared with office blood pressure in the general population: follow-up results from the Pressioni Arteriose Monitorate e Loro Associazioni (PAMELA) study. Circulation. 2005;111:1777-83.
41. Agarwal R, Andersen MJ. Prognostic importance of clinic and home blood pressure recordings in patients with chronic kidney disease. Kidney Int. 2006;69:406-11.
43. Fagard RH, Van Den ВС, De Cort P. Prognostic significance of blood pressure measured in the office, at home and during ambulatory monitoring in older patients in general practice. J Hum Hypertens. 2005;19:801-7.
45. Stergiou GS, Baibas NM, Kalogeropoulos PG. Cardiovascular risk prediction based on home blood pressure measurement: the Didima study. J Hypertens. 2007;25:1590-6.
47. Asayama K, Ohkubo T, Kikuya M, Obara T, Metoki H, Inoue R, et al. Prediction of stroke by home 'morning' versus 'evening' blood pressure values: the Ohasama study. Hypertension. 2006;48:737-43
49. Agarwal R, Andersen MX Blood pressure recordings within and outside the clinic and cardiovascular events in chronic kidney disease. Am J Nephrol. 2006;26:503-10.
51. Shimbo D, Pickering TG, Spruill TM, Abraham D, Schwartz JE, Gerin W. Relative utility of home, ambulatory, and office blood pressures in the prediction of end-organ damage. Am J Hyperiens. 2007;20:476-82.
53. Abe H, Yokouchi M, Saitoh F, Deguchi F, Kimura G, Kojima S, et al. Hypertensive complications and home blood pressure: comparison with blood pressure measured in the doctor's office. J Clin Hypertens. 1987;3:661-9.
55. Tomiyama M, Horio T, Yoshii M, Takiuchi S, Kamide K, Nakamura S, et al. Masked hypertension and target organ damage in treated hypertensive patients. Am J Hypertens. 2006;19:880-6.
57. Stergiou GS, Argyraki KK, Moyssakis I, Mastorantonakis SE, Achimastos AD, Karamanos VG, et al. Home blood pressure is as reliable as ambulatory blood pressure in predicting target-organ damage in hypertension. Am J Hypertens. 2007;20:616-21.
59. Niiranen TJ, Jula AM, Kantola IM, Karanko H, Reunanen A. Home-measured blood pressure is more strongly associated with electrocardiographic left ventricular hypertrophy than is clinic blood pressure: the Finn-HOME study. J Hum Hypertens. 2007;21:788-94.
61. Tsunoda S, Kawano Y, HorioT, OkudaN.TakishitaS. Relationship between home blood pressure and longitudinal changes in target organ damage in treated hypertensive patients. Hypertens Res. 2002;25:167-73.
63. Tachibana R, Tabara Y, Kondo I, Miki T, Kohara K. Home blood pressure is a better predictor of carotid atherosclerosis than office blood pressure in community-dwelling subjects. Hypertens Res. 2004;27:633-9.
65. Hara A, Ohkubo T, Kikuya M, Shintani Y, Obara T, Metoki H, et al. Detection of carotid atherosclerosis in individuals with masked hypertension and white-coat hypertension by self-measured blood pressure at home: the Ohasama study. J Hypertens. 2007;25:321-7.
67. Matsui Y, Eguchi K, Ishikawa J, Hoshide S, Shimada K, Kario K. Subclinical arterial damage in untreated masked hypertensive subjects detected by home blood pressure measurement. Am J Hypertens. 2007;20:385-91.
69. Niiranen T, Jula A, Kantola I, Moilanen L, Kahonen M, Kesaniemi YA, et al. Home-measured blood pressure is more strongly associated with atherosclerosis than clinic blood pressure: the Finn-HOME Study. J Hypertens. 2007;25:1225-31.
71. Agarwal R. Hypertension diagnosis and prognosis in chronic kidney disease with out-of-office blood pressure monitoring. Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens. 2006;15:309-13.
73. Mancia G, Zanchetti A, Agabiti RE, Benemio G, De Cesaris R, Fogari R, et al. Ambulatory blood pressure is superior to clinic blood pressure in predicting treatment-induced regression of left ventricular hypertrophy. SAMPLE Study Group. Study on Ambulatory Monitoring of Blood Pressure and Lisinopril Evaluation. Circulation. 1997;95:1464-70.
75. Rave K, Bender R, Heise T, Sawicki FT. Value of blood pressure self-monitoring as a predictor of progression of diabetic nephropathy. J Hypertens. 1999;17:597-601
77. Palatini P, Winnicki M, Santonastaso M, De Venuto G, Zanata G, Bertolo O, et al. Reproducibility of heart rate measured |n the clinic and with 24-h intermittent recorders. Am J Hypertens. 2000;13:92-8.
79. Palatini P, Thijs L, Staessen JA, Fagard RH, Bulpitt CJ, Clement DL, et al. Predictive value of clinic and ambulatory heart rate for mortality in elderly subjects with systolic hypertension. Arch Intern Med. 2002;162:2313-21.
81. Aronow WS, Ahn C, Mercando AD, Epstein S. Association of average heart rate on 24-h ambulatory electrocardiograms with incidence of new coronary events at 48-month follow-up in 1311 patients (mean age 81 years) with heart disease and sinus rhythm. Am J Cardiol. 1996;78:1175-6.
83. Hozawa A, Ohkubo T, Kikuya M, Ugajin T, Yamaguchi J, Asayama K, et al. Prognostic value of home heart rate for cardiovascular mortality in the general population: the Ohasama study. Am J Hypertens. 2004;17:1005-10
85. Parati G, Ulian L, Santucciu C, Omboni S, Mancia G. Blood pressure variability, cardiovascular risk and antihypertensive treatment. J Hypertens Suppl. 1995;13:S27-S34.
87. Mancia G, Bertinieri G, Grassi G, Parati G, Pomidossi G, Ferrari A, et al. Effects of blood-pressure measurement by the doctor on patient's blood pressure and heart rate. Lancet. 1983;2:695-8.
89. Sala C, Santin E, Rescaldani M, Magrini F. How long shall the patient rest before clinic blood pressure measurement? Am J Hypertens. 2006;19:713-7.
91. Silverberg DS, Shemesh E, laina A. The unsupported arm: a cause of falsely raised blood pressure readings. BMJ. 1977;2:1331.
93. Mourad A, Gillies A, Carney S. Inaccuracy of wrist-cuff oscillometric blood pressure devices: an arm position artefact? Blood Press Monk. 2005;10:67-71.
95. Uen S. Weisser B, Wieneke P, Vetter H, Mengden T. Evaluation of the performance of a wrist blood pressure measuring device with a position sensor compared to ambulatory 24-h blood pressure measurements. Am J Hypertens. 2002;15:787-92.
97. Eguchi K, Yacoub M, Jhalani J, Gerin W, Schwartz JE, Pickering TG. Consistency of blood pressure differences between the left and right amis. Arch Intern Med. 2007;167:388-93.
99. Gosse P. Blood pressure should be measured in both arms on the first consultation. J Hypertens. 2002;20:1045-6.
101. Sprafka JM, Strickland D, Gomez-Marin O, Prineas RJ. The effect of cuff size on blood pressure measurement in adults. Epidemiology. 1991;2:214-7
103. US Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. The Fourth Report on the Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure in Children and Adolescents. Pediatrics. 2004;114:555-76.
105. Mengden T, Hernandez Medina RM, Beltran B, Alvarez E, Kraft K, Vetter H. Reliability of reporting self-measured blood pressure values by hypertensive patients. Am J Hypertens. 1998;11:1413-7.
107. Stergiou GS, Efstathiou SP, Alamara CV, Mastorantonakis SE, Roussias LG. Home or self blood pressure measurement? What is the correct term? J Hypertens. 2003;21:2259-64.
109. Stryker T, Wilson M, Wilson TW. Accuracy of home blood pressure readings: monitors and operators. Blood Press Monit. 2004;9:143-7.
111. Logan AG, Dunai A, Mclsaac WJ, Irvine MJ, Tisler A. Attitudes of primary care physicians and their patients about home blood pressure monitoring in Ontario. J Hypertens. 2008;26:446-52.
113. Tisler A, Dunai A, Keszei A, Fekete B, Othmane TH, Torzsa P, et al. Primary-care physicians' views about the use of home/self blood pressure monitoring: nationwide survey in Hungary. J Hypertens. 2006;24:1729-35.
115. Zillich AJ, Sutherland JM, Kumbera PA, Carter BL. Hypertension outcomes through blood pressure monitoring and evaluation by pharmacists (HOME study). J Gen Intern Med. 2005;20:1091-6.
117. O'Brien E. Replacing the mercury sphygmomanometer. Requires clinicians to demand better automated devices. BMJ. 2000;320:815-6.
119. O'Brien E. Consequences of banning mercury and the cuff controversy. Blood Press Monit. 2000;5:33-4.
121. Beevers G, Lip GY, O'Brien E. ABC of hypertension: blood pressure measurement. Part II: Conventional sphygmomanometry: technique of auscultatory blood pressure measurement. BMJ. 2001;322:1043-7.
123. O'Brien E, Waeber B, Parati G, Staessen J, Myers MG. Blood pressure measuring devices: recommendations of the European Society of Hypertension. BMJ. 2001;322:531 -6
125. Parati G, Asmar R, Stergiou GS. Self blood pressure monitoring at home by wrist devices: a reliable approach? J Hypertens. 2002;20:573-8.
127. O'Brien E, Petrie J, Littler W, de Swiet M, Padfield PL, O'Malley K, et al. The British Hypertension Society protocol for the evaluation of automated and semi-automated blood pressure measuring devices with special reference to ambulatory systems. J Hypertens. 1990;8:607-19.
129. O'Brien E, Pickering T, Asmar R, Myers M, Parati G, Staessen J, et al. Working Group on Blood Pressure Monitoring of the European Society of Hypertension International Protocol for validation of blood pressure measuring devices in adults. Blood Press Monit. 2002;7:3-17.
131. Omboni S, Costantini C, Pini C, Bulegato R, Manfellotto D, Rizzoni D, et al. PA. NET International Quality Certification for blood pressure monitors. Blood Press Monit. (in press).
133. Atkins N, O'Brien E. The dabl Educational Trust device equivalence procedure. Blood Press Monit. 2007;12:246-9.
135. Coleman AJ, Steel SD, Ashworth M, Vowler SL, Shennan A. Accuracy of the pressure scale of sphygmomanometers in clinical use within primary care. Blood Press Monit. 2005;10:181-8
137. Mengden T, Uen S, Baulmann J, Vetter H. Significance of blood pressure self-measurement as compared with office blood pressure measurement and ambulatory 24-h blood pressure measurement in pharmacological studies. Blood Press Monit. 2003;8:169-72.
139. Pickering TG, Gerin W, Holland JK. Home blood pressure teletransmission for better diagnosis and treatment. Curr Hypertens Rep. 1999;1:489-94.
141. De Luca N, Izzo R, laccarino G, Malini PL, Morisco C, Rozza F, et al. The use of a telematic connection for the follow-up of hypertensive patients improves the cardiovascular prognosis. J Hypertens. 2005;23:1417-23.
143. Mengden T, Ewald S, Kaufmann S, vor dem Esche J, Uen S, Vetter H. Telemonitoring of blood pressure self measurement in the OLMETEL study. Blood Press Monit. 2004;9:321-5.
145. Bobrie G, Postel-Vinay N, Delonca J, Corvol P. Self-measurement and self-titration in hypertension: a pilot telemedicine study. Am J Hypertens. 2007;20:1314-20.
147. Bobrie G, Delonca J| Moulin C, Giacomino A, Postel-Vinay N, Asmar R. A home blood pressure monitoring study comparing the antihypertensive efficacy of two angiotensin II receptor antagonist fixed combinations. Am J Hypertens. 2005;18:1482-8.
149. Parati G, Stergiou G. Self blood pressure measurement at home: how many times? J Hypertens. 2004;22:1075-9.
151. Kario K, Ishikawa J, Pickering TG, Hoshide' S, Eguchi K, Morinari M, et al. Morning hypertension: the strongest independent risk factor for stroke in elderly hypertensive patients. Hypertens Res. 2006;29:581-7.
153. Stergiou GS, Skeva II, Zourbaki AS, Mountokalakis TD. Self-monitoring of blood pressure at home: how many measurements are needed? J Hypertens. 1998;16:725-31.
155. De Gaudemaris R, Chau NP, Mallion JM. Home blood pressure: variability, comparison with office readings and proposal for reference values. Groupe de la Mesure, French Society of Hypertension. J Hypertens. 1994;12:831-8.
157. Chatellier G, Day M, Bobrie G, Menard J. Feasibility study of N-of-1 trials with blood pressure self-monitoring in hypertension. Hypertension. 1995;25:294-301.
159. Imai Y, Ohkubo T, Hozawa A, Tsuji I, Matsubara M, Araki T, et al. Usefulness of home blood pressure measurements in assessing the effect of treatment in a single-blind placebo-controlled open trial. J Hypertens. 2001;19:179-85.
161. Chatellier G, Dutrey-Dupagne C, Vaur L, Zannad F, Genes N, Elkik F, et al. Home self blood pressure measurement in general practice. The SMART study. Self-measurement for the Assessment of the Response to Trandolapril. Am J Hypertens. 1996;9:644-52.
163. Stergiou GS, Baibas NM, Gantzarou AP, Skeva II, Kalkana CB, Roussias LG, et al. Reproducibility of home, ambulatory, and clinic blood pressure: implications for the design of trials for the assessment of antihypertensive drug efficacy. Am J Hypertens. 2002;15:101-4.
165. Mengden T, Chamontin B, Phong CN, Luis Pajma GJ, Chanudet X. User procedure for self-measurement of blood pressure, first International Consensus Conference on Self Blood Pressure Measurement. Blood Press Monit. 2000;5:111-29.
167. Parati G, Pomidossi G, Casadei R, Mancia G. Lack of alerting reactions to intermittent cuff inflations during noninvasive blood pressure monitoring. Hypertension. 1985;7:597-601.
169. Stergiou GS, Zourbaki AS, Skeva II, Mountokalakis TD. White coat effect detected using self-monitoring of blood pressure at home: comparison with ambulatory blood pressure. Am J Hypertens. 1998;11:820-7.
171. Stergiou GS, Efstathiou SP, Skeva II, Baibas NM, Kalkana CB,' Mountokalakis TD. Assessment of drug effects on blood pressure and pulse pressure using clinic, home and ambulatory measurements. J Hum Hypertens. 2002;16:729-35.
173. Brook RD. Home blood pressure: accuracy is independent of monitoring schedules. Am J Hypertens. 2000;13:625-31.
175. Verberk WJ, Kroon AA, Kessels AG, Lenders JW, Thien T, van Montfrans GA, et al. The optimal scheme of self blood pressure measurement as determined from ambulatory blood pressure recordings. J Hypertens. 2006;24:1541-8.
177. Stergiou GS, Parati G. The optimal schedule for self-monitoring of blood pressure by patients at home. J Hypertens. 2007;25:1992-7.
179. Imai Y, Obara T, Ohkubo T. How many times should we ask subjects to measure blood pressure at home on each occasion? J Hypertens. 2007;25:1987-91.
181. Tsuji I, Imai Y, Nagai K, Ohkubo T, Watanabe N, Minami N, et al. Proposal of reference values for home blood pressure measurement: prognostic criteria based on a prospective observation of the general population in Ohasama, Japan. Am J Hypertens. 1997;10:409-18.
183. Thijs L, Staessen JA, Celis H, De Gaudemaris R, Imai Y, Julius S, et al. Reference values for self-recorded blood pressure: a meta-analysis of summary data. Arch Intern Med. 1998;158:481-8.
185. Thijs L, Staessen JA, Celis H, Fagard R, De Cort P, De Gaudemaris R, et al. The international database of self-recorded blood pressures in normotensive and untreated hypertensive subjects. Stood Press Monit. 1999;4:77-86.
187. Ogihara T, Hiwada K, Morimoto S, Matsuoka H, Matsumoto M, Takishita S, et al. Guidelines for the treatment of hypertension in the elderly - 2002 revised version. Hypertens Res. 2003;26:1-36.
189. Stergiou G, Mengden T, Padfield P, O'Brien E, on behalf of the Working Group on Blood Pressure Monitoring of the European Society of Hypertension. Self monitoring of blood pressure at home is an important adjunct to clinic measurement. BMJ. 2004;329:870-1.
191. Hemmelgarn BR, Zarnke KB, Campbell NRC, Feldman RD, McKay DW, McAlister FA, et al. The 2004 Canadian Hypertension Education Program recommendations for the management of hypertension: Part I: Blood pressure management, diagnosis and assessment of risk. Can J Cardiol. 2004;20:31-40.
193. O'Brien E, Asmar R, Beilin L, Imai Y, Mancia G, Mengden T, et al. Practice guidelines of the European Society of Hypertension for clinic, ambulatory and self blood pressure measurement. J Hypertens. 2005;23:697-701.
195. British Cardiac Society, British Hypertension Society, Diabetes UK, HEART UK, Primary Care Cardiovascular Society, The Stroke Association. JBS 2: Joint British Societies' guidelines on prevention of cardiovascular diseases in clinical practice. Heart. 2006;91:1-52.
197. Williams B, Poulter NR, Brown MJ, Davis M, Mclnnes GT, Potter JF, et al. Guidelines for management of hypertension: report of the fourth working party of the British Hypertension Society, 2004-BHSIV. J Hum Hypertens. 2004;18:139-85.
199. World Health Organization International Society of Hypertension Writing Group. 2003 World Health Organization (WHO)/lnternational Society of Hypertension (ISH) statement on management of hypertension. J Hypertens. 2003;21:1983-92
201. Imai Y, Otsuka K, Kawano Y, Shimada K, Hayashi H, Tochikubo O, et al. Japanese society of hypertension (JSH) guidelines for self-monitoring of blood pressure at home. Hypertens Res. 2003;26:771-82.
203. Pickering TG, Hall JE, Appel U, Falkner BE, Graves J, Hill MN, et al. Recommendations for blood pressure measurement in humans and experimental animals. Part 1: Blood pressure measurement in humans: a statement for professionals from the Subcommittee of Professional and Public Education of the American Heart Association Council on High Blood Pressure Research. Circulation. 2005;111:697-716.
205. Staessen JA, Den HE, Celis H, Fagard R, Keary L, Vandenhoven G, et al. Antihypertensive treatment based on blood pressure measurement at home or in the physician's office: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2004;291:955-64.
207. Verberk Wj, Kroon AA, Lenders J W, Kessels AG, van Montfrans GA, Smit AJ, et al. Self-measurement of blood pressure at home reduces the need for antihypertensive drugs: a randomized, controlled trial. Hypertension. 2007;50:1019-25
209. Saito S, Asayama K, Ohkubo T, Kikuya M, Metoki H, Obara T, et al. The second progress report on the Hypertension Objective treatment based on Measurement by Electrical Devices of Blood Pressure (HOMED-BP) study. Blood Press Monit. 2004;9:243-7.
211. Fujiwara T, Nishimura T, Ohkuko T, Imai Y. Rationale and design of HOMED-BP Study: hypertension objective treatment based on measurement by electrical devices of blood pressure study. Blood Press Monit. 2002;7:77-82.
213. Waugh J, Bosio P, Habiba M, Boyce T, Shennan A, Halligan A. Home monitoring of blood pressure in pregnancy at high risk of preeclampsia. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2001;99:109-11.
215. Stergiou GS, Yiannes NG, Rarra VC, Panagiotakos DB. Home blood pressure normalcy in children and adolescents: the Arsakeion School study. J Hypertens. 2007;25:1375-9.
217. Lewington S, Clarke R, Qizilbash N, Peto R, Collins R. Age-specific relevance of usual blood pressure to vascular mortality: a meta-analysis of individual data for one million adults in 61 prospective studies. Lancet. 2002;360:1903-13.
219. Staessen JA, Wang JG, Thijs L Cardiovascular prevention and blood pressure reduction: a quantitative overview updated until 1 March 2003. J Hypertens. 2003;21:1055-76.
221. Staessen JA, Li Y, Thijs L, Wang JG. Blood pressure reduction and cardiovascular prevention: an update including the 2003-2004 secondary prevention trials. Hypertens Res. 2005;28:385-407.
223. Turnbull F. Effects of different blood-pressure-lowering regimens on major cardiovascular events: results of prospeotively-designed overviews of randomised trials. Lancet. 2003;362:1527-35.
225. Pickering TG, James GD, Boddie C, Harshfield GA, Blank S, Laragh JH. How common is white coat hypertension? JAMA. 1988;259:225-8.
227. Stergiou GS, Skeva II, Baibas NM, Kalkana CB, Roussias LG, Mountokalakis TD. Diagnosis of hypertension using home or ambulatory blood pressure monitoring: comparison with the conventional strategy based on repeated clinic blood pressure measurements. J Hypertens. 2000;18:1745-51.
229. Stergiou GS, Salgami EV, Tzamouranis DG, Roussias LG. Masked hypertension assessed by ambulatory blood pressure versus home blood pressure monitoring: is it the same phenomenon? Am J Hypertens. 2005;18:772-8.
231. Sega R, Trocino G, Lanzarotti A, Carugo S, Cesana G, Schiavina R, et al. Alterations of cardiac structure in patients with isolated office, ambulatory, or home hypertension: data from the general population (Pressione Arteriose Monitorate E Loro Associazioni [PAMELA] Study). Circulation. 2001;104:1385-92.
233. Ohkubo T, Kikuya M, Metoki H, Asayama K, Obara T, Hashimoto J, ef al. Prognosis of 'masked' hypertension and 'white-coat' hypertension detected by 24-h ambulatory blood pressure monitoring 10-year follow-up from the Ohasama study. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005;46:508-15.
235. Obara T, Ohkubo T, Funahashi J, Kikuya M, Asayama K, Metoki H, et al. Isolated uncontrolled hypertension at home and in the office among treated hypertensive patients from the J-HOME study. J Hypertens. 2005;23:1653-60.
237. Eguchi K, Ishikawa J, Hoshide S, Pickering TG, Shimada K, Kario K. Masked hypertension in diabetes mellitus: a potential risk. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2007;9:601-7.
239. Fagard RH, Cornelissen VA. Incidence of cardiovascular events in white-coat, masked and sustained hypertension versus true normotension: a meta-analysis. J Hypertens. 2007;25:2193-8.
241. Cappuccio FP, Kerry SM, Forbes L, Donald A. Blood pressure control by home monitoring: meta-analysis of randomised trials. BMJ. 2004;329:145.
243. Rogers MA, Small D, Buchan DA, Butch CA, Stewart CM, Krenzer BE, et al. Home monitoring service improves mean arterial pressure in patients with essential hypertension. A randomized, controlled trial. Ann Intern Med. 2001;134:1024-32.
245. McManus PJ, Mant J, Roalfe A, Oakes RA, Bryan S, Pattison HM, et al. Targets and self monitoring in hypertension: randomised controlled trial and cost effectiveness analysis. BMJ. 2005;331:493.
247. Ohkubo T, Obara T, Funahashi J, Kikuya M, Asayama K, Metoki H, et al. Control of blood pressure as measured at home and office, and comparison with physicians' assessment of control among treated hypertensive patients in Japan: First Report of the Japan Home versus Office Blood Pressure Measurement Evaluation (J-HOME) study. Hypertens Res. 2004;27:755-63
249. Denolle T, Waeber B, Kjeldsen S, Parati G, Wilson M, Asmar R. Self-measurement of blood pressure in clinical trials and therapeutic applications. Blood Press Monit. 2000;5:145-9.
251. Oikawa T, Obara T, Ohkubo T, Kikuya M, Asayama K, Metoki H, et al. Characteristics of resistant hypertension determined by self-measured blood pressure at home and office blood pressure measurements: the J-HOME study. J Hypertens. 2006;24:1737-43.
253. Mallion JM, Cierson P, Bobrie G, Genes N, Vaisse B, Chatellier G. Predictive factors for masked hypertension within a population of controlled hypertensives. J Hypertens. 2006;24:2365-70.
255. Edmonds D, Foerster E, Groth H, Greminger P, Siegenthaler W, VetterW. Does self-measurement of blood pressure improve patient compliance in hypertension? J Hypertens Suppl. 1985;3:S31-S34.
257. Ogedegbe G, Schoenthaler A. A systematic review of the effects of home blood pressure monitoring on medication adherence. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2006;8:174-80.
259. Vaur L, Dubroca I, Dutrey-Dupagne C, Genes N, Chatellier G, Bouvier-d'Yvoire M, et al. Superiority of home blood pressure measurements over office measurements for testing antihypertensive drugs. Blood Press Monit. 1998;3:107-14.
261. Lurbe E, Rodicio JL. Hypertension in children and adolescents. J Hypertens. 2004;22:1423-5.
263. Lurbe E, Sorof JM, Daniels SR. Clinical and research aspects of ambulatory blood pressure monitoring in children. J Pediatr. 2004;144:7-16.
265. Lauer RM, Anderson AR, Beaglehole R, Bums TL. Factors related to tracking of blood pressure in children. U.S. National Center for Health Statistics Health Examination Surveys Cycles II and III. Hypertension. 1984;6:307-14
267. Stergiou GS, Alamara CV, Kalkana CB, Vaindirlis IN, Stefanidis CJ, cou-Voutetakis C, et al. Out-of-office blood pressure in children and adolescents: disparate findings by using home or ambulatory monitoring. Am J Hypertens. 2004;17:869-75.
269. Stergiou GS, Rarra VC, Yiannes NG. Changing relationship between home and office blood pressure with increasing age in children: the Arsakeion School study. Am J Hypertens. 2008;21:41-6.
271. Stergiou GS, Alamara CV, Salgami EV, Vaindirlis IN, cou-Voutetakis C, Mountokalakis TD. Reproducibility of home and ambulatory blood pressure in children and adolescents. Blood Press Monit. 2005;10:143-7.
273. Staessen JA, Gasowski J, Wang JG, Thijs L, Den HE, Boissel JP, et al. Risks of untreated and treated isolated systolic hypertension in the elderly: meta-analysis of outcome trials. Lancet. 2000;355:865-72.
275. Mancia G, Ferrari A, Gregorini L, Parati G, Pomidossi G, Bertinieri G, et al. Blood pressure and heart rate variabilities in normotensive and hypertensive human beings. Circ Res. 1983;53:96-104.
277. Pringle E, Phillips C, Thijs L, Davidson C, Staessen JA, de Leeuw PW, et al. Systolic blood pressure variability as a risk factor for stroke and cardiovascular mortality in the elderly hypertensive population. J Hypertens. 2003;21:2251-7.
279. Kario K, Pickering TG, Umeda Y, Hoshide S, Hoshide Y, Morinari M, et al. Morning surge in blood pressure as a predictor of silent and clinical cerebrovascular disease in elderly hypertensives: a prospective study. Circulation. 2003;107:1401-6.
281. Menard J, Chatellier G, Day M, Vaur L. Self-measurement of blood pressure at home to evaluate drug effects by the trough: peak ratio. J Hypertens Suppl. 1994;12:S21-S25.
283. Shirasaki O, Yamashita S, Kawara S, Tagami K, Ishikawa J, Shimada K, et al. A new technique for detecting sleep apnea-related 'midnight' surge of blood pressure. Hypertens Res. 2006;29:695-702.
285. Hosohata K, Kikuya M, Ohkubo T, Metoki H, Asayama K, Inoue R, et al. Reproducibility of nocturnal blood pressure assessed by self-measurement of blood pressure at home. Hypertens Res. 2007;30:707-12.
287. Redon J. Hypertension in obesity. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2001;11:344-53
289. Lurbe E, Invitti C, Torro I, Maronati A, Aguilar F, Sartorio A, et al. The impact of the degree of obesity on the discrepancies between office and ambulatory blood pressure values in youth. J Hypertens. 2006;24:1557-64.
291. Maxwell MH, Waks AU, Schroth PC, Karam M, Dornfeld LP. Error in blood-pressure measurement due to incorrect cuff size in obese patients. Lancet 1982;2:33-6.
293. Stewart MJ, Gough K, Padfield PL. The accuracy of automated blood pressure measuring devices in patients with controlled atrial fibrillation. J Hypertens. 1995;13:297-300.
295. Jani B, Bulpitt CJ, Rajkumar C. Blood pressure measurement in patients with rate controlled atrial fibrillation using mercury sphygmomanometer and Omron HEM-750CP device in the clinic setting. J Hum Hypertens. 2006;20:543-5
297. Ross-McGill H, Hewison J, Hirst J, Dowswell T, Holt A, Brunskill P, et al. Antenatal home blood pressure monitoring: a pilot randomised controlled trial. Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 2000;107:217-21.
299. Milne F, Redman C, Walker J, Baker P, Bradley J, Cooper C, et al. The preeclampsia community guideline (PRECOG): how to screen for and detect onset of preeclampsia in the community. BMJ. 2005;330:576-80.
301. Timio M, Venanzi S, Lolli S, Lippi G, Verdura C, Monarca C, et al. Nondipper' hypertensive patients and progressive renal insufficiency: a 3-year longitudinal study. Clin Nephrol. 1995;43:382-7.
303. Redon J, Oliver V, Zaragoza MD, Galintio MJ. Ambulatory blood pressure during diseases of the kidney. Stood Press Monit. 1999;4:267-74.
305. Portaluppi F, Montanari L, Massari M, Di Chiara V, Capanna M. Loss of nocturnal decline of blood pressure in hypertension due to chronic renal failure. Am J Hypertens. 1991;4:20-6.
307. Luik AJ, Struijk DG, Gladziwa U, von Olden RW, von Hooff JP, de Leeuw PW, et al. Diurnal blood-pressure variations in haemodialysis and CAPD patients. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1994;9:1616-21.
309. Cheigh JS, Serur D, Paguirigan M, Stenzel KH, Rubin A. How well is hypertension controlled in CAPD patients? Adv Perit Dial. 1994;10:55-8.
311. Gatzka CD, Schobel HP, Klingbeil AU, Neumayer HH, Schmieder RE. Normalization of circadian blood pressure profiles after renal transplantation. Transplantation. 1995;59:1270-4.
313. Faria MS, Nunes JP, Ferraz JM, Femandes J, Praca A, Pestana M, et al. 24-h blood pressure profile early after renal transplantation. Rev Port Cardiol. 1995;14:227-31.
315. Lingens N, Dobos E, Lemmer B, Scharer K. Nocturnal blood pressure elevation in transplanted pediatric patients. Kidney Int Suppl. 1996;55:S175-S176.
317. Jones MA, Kingswood JC, Dallyn PE, Andrew M, Cheetham A, Burwood R, et al. Changes in diurnal blood pressure variation and red cell and plasma volumes in patients with renal failure who develop erythropoietin-induced hypertension. Clin Nephrol. 1995;44:193-200.
319. Taler SJ, Textor SC, Canzanello VJ, Wilson DJ, Wiesner RH, Krom RA. Loss of nocturnal blood pressure fall after liver transplantation during immunosuppressive therapy. Am J Hypertens. 1995;8:598-605.
321. Lins RL, Elseviers M, Rogiers P, Van Hoeyweghen RJ, De Raedt H, Zachee P, et al. Importance of volume factors in dialysis related hypertension. Clin Nephrol. 1997;48:29-33.
323. Thompson AM, Eguchi K, Reznik ME, Shah SS, Pickering TG. Validation 184 of an oscillometric home blood pressure monitor in an end-stage renal disease population and the effect of arterial stiffness on its accuracy. Blood Press Monit. 2007;12:227-32.
325. Raptis AE, Spring MW, Viberti G. Comparison of blood pressure measurement methods in adult diabetics. Lancet. 1997;349:175-6.
327. Masding MG, Jones JR, Bartley E, Sandeman DD. Assessment of blood 186 pressure in patients with Type 2 diabetes: comparison between home blood pressure monitoring, clinic blood pressure measurement and 24-h ambulatory blood pressure monitoring. Diabet Med. 2001;18:431-7.
329. Skrtic S, Niklason A, Leoo T, Hedner T. Risk factor identification and assessment in hypertension and diabetes (RIAHD) study. Blood Press. 2006;15:367-74.
331. Leitao CB, Canani LH, Kramer CK, Boza JC, Pinotti AF, Gross JL. Masked hypertension, urinary albumin excretion rate, and echocardiographic parameters in putatively normotensive type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetes Care. 2007;30:1255-60.
333. Obara T, Ohkubo T, Kikuya M, Asayama K, Metoki H, Inoue R, et al. The current status of home and office blood pressure control among hypertensive patients with diabetes mellitus: the Japan Home Versus Office Blood Pressure Measurement Evaluation (J-HOME) study. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2006;73:276-83.
335. Bayo J, Cos FX, Roca C, Dalfo A, Martin-Baranera MM, Albert B. Home blood pressure self-monitoring: diagnostic performance in white-coat hypertension. Blood Press Monit. 2006;11:47-52.
337. Mancia G, Sega R, Bravi C, De Venuto G, Valagussa F, Cesana G, et al. Ambulatory blood pressure normality: results from the PAMELA study. J Hypertens. 1995;13:1377-90.
339. Staessen JA, Byttebier G, Buntinx F, Celis H, O'Brien ET, Fagard R. Antihypertensive treatment based on conventional or ambulatory blood pressure measurement. A randomized controlled trial. Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring and Treatment of Hypertension Investigators. JAMA. 1997;278:1065-72.
341. Hond ED, Celis H, Fagard R, Keary L, Leeman M, O'Brien E, et al. Self-measured versus ambulatory blood pressure in the diagnosis of hypertension. J Hypertens. 2003;21:717-22.
343. Denolle T. Comparison and reproducibility of 4 methods of indirect blood pressure measurement in moderate hypertension [in French]. Arch Mai Coeur Vaiss. 1995;88:1165-70.
345. Brueren MM, van Limpt P, Schouten HJ, de Leeuw PW, van Ree JW. Is a series of blood pressure measurements by the general practitioner or the patient a reliable alternative to ambulatory blood pressure measurement? A study in general practice with reference to short-term and long-term between-visit variability. Am J Hypertens. 1997;10:879-85.
347. Palatini P, Mormino P, Canali C, Santonastaso M, De Venuto VG, Zanata G, et al. Factors affecting ambulatory blood pressure reproducibility. Results of the HARVEST Trial. Hypertension and Ambulatory Recording Venetia Study. Hypertension. 1994;23:211-6.
349. Stergiou GS, Alamara CV, Skeva II, Mountokalakis TD. Diagnostic value of strategy for the detection of white coat hypertension based on'ambulatory and home blood pressure monitoring. J Hum Hypertens. 2004;18:85-9.
351. Jula A, Puukka P,'Karanko H. Multiple clinic and home blood pressure measurements versus ambulatory blood pressure monitoring. Hypertension. 1999;34:261-6.
353. Mule G, Caimi G, Cottone S, Nardi E, Andronico G, Piazza G, et al. Value of home blood pressures as predictor of target organ damage in mild arterial hypertension. J Cardiovasc Risk. 2002;9:123-9.
355. Martinez MA, Sancho T, Garcia P, Moreno P, Rubio JM, Palau FJ, et al. Home blood pressure in poorly controlled hypertension: relationship with ambulatory blood pressure and organ damage. Blood Press Monit. 2006;11:207-13.
357. Verdecohia P, Clement D, Fagard R, Palatini P, Parati G. Blood Pressure Monitoring. Task force III: Target-organ damage, morbidity and mortality. Blood Press Monit. 1999;4:303-17
359. Niiranen TJ, Kantola IM, Vesalainen R, Johansson J, Ruuska MJ. A comparison of home measurement and ambulatory monitoring of blood pressure in the adjustment of antihypertensive treatment. Am J Hypertens. 2006;19:468-74.
361. Mengden T, Binswanger B, Weisser B, Vetter W. An evaluation of self-measured blood pressure in a study with a calcium-channel antagonist versus a beta-blocker. Am J Hypertens. 1992;5:154-60.
363. Padfield PL. Self-monitored blood pressure: a role in clinical practice? Blood Press Monit. 2002;7:41-4.
365. Stergiou GS, Efstathiou SP, Argyraki CK, Roussias LG, Mountokalakis TD. White coat effect in treated versus untreated hypertensive individuals: a case-control study using ambulatory and home blood pressure monitoring. Am J Hypertens. 2004;17:124-8.
367. Pickering TG, Gerin W, Schwartz AR. What is the white-coat effect and how should it be measured? Stood Press Monit. 2002;7:293-300.
369. Zannad F, Vaur L, Dutrey-Dupagne C, Genes N, Chatellier G, Elkik F, et al. Assessment of drug efficacy using home self-blood pressure measurement: the SMART study. Self Measurement for the Assessment of the Response to Trandolapril. J Hum Hypertens. 1996;10:341-7.
371. Myers MG. Reporting bias in self-measurement of blood pressure. Stood Press Monit. 2001;6:181-3.
Для цитирования: Статья Р. Руководство Европейского Общества по Гипертонии по контролю артериального давления в домашних условиях: итоговый отчет Конференции Второго Международного Консенсуса по контролю артериального давления в домашних условиях. Артериальная гипертензия. 2009;15(1):4-30.
For citation: Article E. European Society of Hypertension guidelines for blood pressure monitoring at home: a summary report of the Second International Consensus Conference on Home Blood Pressure Monitoring. "Arterial’naya Gipertenziya" ("Arterial Hypertension"). 2009;15(1):4-30. (In Russ.)
- Обратные ссылки не определены.
Контент доступен под лицензией Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.